- Sick Child Visits
Our paeditrics clinic diagnoses and treats medical conditions in babies, infants, children and adolescents. We manage bacterial and viral infections, allergic conditions such as asthma, chronic illnesses, genetic disorders, and many other medical conditions in children.
- In-patient care for children who need to be admitted
- Routine Well-Child Examinations
Newborns, infants, children and adolescents need routine check-ups to ensure that their growth and development are on tract, and that they are practising healthy habits. Our peadiatricians will assess your child against the milestones for their age and advise accordingly. Screens include Newborn Screen, Height, Weight and Head Growth measurements, Development screening, Nutrition assessment and dietary guidance, Vision and hearings screening, and Complete physical exams whenever needed.
- Newborn or Neonatal Care
- Routine vaccinations and immunisations
- Medical advice for children with special needs such as development delay, autism, Cerebral palsy, visual and hearing difficulties, genetic disorders and chronic illnesses.
- Preventive care and health education
- Counseling for Children, Teenagers and Adolscents
- Referrals to other specialists