A Family Physician is a doctor with specialised training in providing total health care for an individual and the family across all ages, sexes, diseases and parts of the body. They have special training in diagnosing and treating a wide variety of chronic and acute illnesses, caring for children, adults and the elderly, obstetrics, gynaecology and women's health, counseling and psychiatry, as well as disease prevention and health promotion.
Our Family Physicians Clinic offers you the following services:
- Comprehensive treatment of infants, children, adults and seniors
- Health screenings and periodic health examinations
- Well-woman care.
- Obstetrical care, including prenatal care, delivery and postpartum care.
- Well-child care, including regular checkups and immunizations.
- Preventive care including information on diet, exercise and tips for staying healthy.
- Behavioral health and counseling.
- Immunizations and travel advice.
- Coordinated and continuous care of chronic medical conditions.
- Health promotion programs.
- Nutrition counseling
- Family planning
- Counseling services
- Outpatient procedures
To fix an appointment please call (256) 414 345 325